Bahrain Signs Agreement with Zionist Entity to "Develop Human Capital"
2023-03-16 - 2:02 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's Tamkeen signed on Monday, March 13, 2023, memorandum of understanding with the Zionist "Start-Up Nation Central" to promote human capital development between Bahrain and Israel.
The agreement was signed during the opening of "Connect to Innovate" conference in Manama which lasted for 3 days, in collaboration with Bahrain's Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
More than 50 government officials, businessmen and investors in Israel took part in the conference.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour