Jaw Prison Administration Cancels Medical Appointments of Sheikh Mohammed A-Miqdad, Sheikh Mirza Al-Mahrous
2023-03-14 - 2:29 p
Bahrain Mirror: Jaw prison administration cancelled on Sunday, March 12, 2023, the scheduled medial appointments of Sheikh Mohammed Habib Al-Miqdad and Sheikh Mirza Al-Mahrous because they refused to be handcuffed, the director of the Bahrain Center for Rights and Democracy (BIRD), Sayed Ahmed Al-Wadaei reported.
Al-Wadaei said in a tweet "this unjustified handcuffing of detainees violates Rule 47 of the Mandela Rules, which stipulates that instruments of restraint should be used only as a precaution against escape."
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges