3 Bahraini Societies Call on Government to Open New Horizons to Achieve People's Demands
2023-03-06 - 2:49 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Nationalist Democratic Society, Al-Menbar and the Unitary National Democratic Assemblage (Al-Wahdawi) called on the government to "open positive horizons to achieve the legitimate demands of the people."
In a statement marking the anniversary of the "glorious March Uprising", the three societies called on citizens to "recall all the values, principles and national goals embodied in this uprising, especially since our homeland has been witnessing a political and constitutional crisis for 12 years."
The three societies called on the government to "open positive horizons to achieve the legitimate demands of the people for political, constitutional and human rights reform, which were the cause of the crisis outbreak, stop the option of security solution and silence of freedoms, take serious steps to combat corruption, improve the standard of living of citizens and adopt an economic and social approach based on justice, equality, equal opportunities and preserve citizen's dignity."
They also called on the government to "stop all forms of normalization with the Zionist entity, which are worsening and taking dangerous and condemnable forms in the fields of education and small companies, and forcibly throwing them into this rejected path, at a time when the villages, cities and camps of occupied Palestine are witnessing massacres committed by the entity."
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38