6 Societies Referred to "Public Prosecution" for Violating Fundraising Law
2023-03-02 - 5:28 p
Bahrain Mirror: Social Development Minister Osama Al-Asfoor said that 6 societies were referred to the Public Prosecution during 2022 for violating the provisions of the law on fundraising.
"Legal procedures are taken regarding funds collected for public purposes and which are not spent for the purpose specified in the license in accordance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 14 of the Fundraising Law No. 21 of 2013," Al-Asfoor said, pointing out that "the number of societies monitored by the ministry for violating the provisions of this law during 2022 is 6, and the violations and abuses monitored were referred to the Public Prosecution."
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges