Israeli Officer Takes Part in Training Bahraini Diplomatic Cadres
2023-02-18 - 7:56 p
Bahrain Mirror: Israeli diplomats and officers are now coming to Manama to participate in training courses for Bahraini diplomatic cadres at the Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa Institute affiliated with the Bahraini Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Institute is run by a woman from Al Khalifa, Muneera bint Khalifa Al Khalifa.
Israeli officer Yoav Mark Belotsercovsky said "I was fortunate enough to take part in a special delegation to Bahrain, as part of the Diplomatic Cadets course in Bahrain."
Yoav is a former officer and technology technician. He is currently a PhD student (teaching assistant) at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Yoav posted photos on his Twitter account showing his residence in the Bahrain Bay area and his participation in the Bin Mubarak Institute as a lecturer in training courses for Bahraini diplomats.
These courses come within the framework of Israeli penetration in all government sectors in Bahrain.
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat