Interior Minister Receives Delegation from Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations
2023-02-17 - 12:09 p
Bahrain Mirror: Interior Minister, Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa, received on Wednesday (February 15, 2023) a delegation from the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, led by Chief Executive Officer of the conference, William C. Daroff.
The Interior Minister welcomed the delegation and claimed that "the National Action Charter, which Bahrain is celebrating its 22nd anniversary, represents the civilized and democratic approach of coexistence and peace and promotes understanding, dialogue and humanitarian tolerance," Bahrain News Agency reported.
The Interior Minister said that justice, coexistence and openness represent a solid foundation in the Bahraini society to promote reform and national capabilities in facing challenges.
Meanwhile, the CEO expressed the delegation's appreciation for meeting the Interior Minister and discussing the importance of the Abraham Accord between Bahrain, Israel and the United States and the focus on common values between the three states.
It is noteworthy that the regime denies civil and political rights to the majority of Bahrainis, who are now marking the 12th anniversary of the start of the movement that demanded reform and an end to violations of their rights.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges