British MP Demands its Gov't to End Support for Bahrain
2023-02-15 - 4:05 p
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): "Today marks the 12th anniversary of the Bahraini uprising. Hundreds of thousands rose up to demand democracy and were brutally put down," British Labour Party MP Bell Ribeiro tweeted.
The MP expressed "Solidarity with everyone fighting for human rights in Bahrain," stressing that "The UK Government must end its support for the Al-Khalifa dictatorship."
The MP attached a photo of the huge movement that took place in Bahrain on February 14, 2011 to demand reforms in the country.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges