Sheikh Isa Qassim: If Gov't is Stubborn, People are More Stubborn in their Resistance
2023-02-06 - 4:29 p
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim called on the people to "not give up any of their legitimate demands," noting that "if the government is stubborn, the people are more stubborn in their resistance."
Sheikh Qassim said, in a statement issued on February 3, 2023: "The people and political regime in Bahrain are too far apart," explaining that "the people believe that it is not right for them to give up any of their true demands because the need for them is urgent. However, the government decided not to respond to any of the people's demands and any of their accumulated problems."
He stressed that "if the government is stubborn, the people are even more stubborn in their resistance."
"The more the time passes, the greater the people's belief in the need for change will be, as well as their psychological readiness to stay on this path, and their major duty to continue pursuing the goal," he highlighted.
Sheikh Isa Qassim urged the people to "carry on non-stop, no matter what the expectations are", stressing that "serious pursuit breaks barriers, not increases them."
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons