Al-Wefaq Condemnds Terrorist Blast in Istanbul
2022-11-16 - 3:00 p
Bahrain Mirror: Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society condemned the terrorist blast that targeted safe people and left 6 killed and dozens injured in Istanbul on Sunday, November 13.
Al-Wefaq extended its sincere condolences to the Turkish people and the families of the martyrs, wishing them mercy and all the injured recovery and safety.
Al-Wefaq wished that security, safety and stability prevail in all Arab and Muslim countries.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons