Sheikh Isa Qassim to Participants in Tolerance Dialogue: Don't Believe Call of Gov't that Discriminates between its People
2022-10-21 - 1:22 p
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim urged participants of a conference on coexistence organized by the Government of Bahrain not to believe "the claim of tolerance or true peace."
Qassim said on his Twitter account: "East and West for Human Coexistence conference, do not believe the call for tolerance or true peace or any call of sorts from a government that oppresses its people and discriminates between its components."
"This is a fact that is no secret to the guests of the conference."
Bahrain will hold the conference next month with the participation of the Pope of the Vatican, the Sheikh of Al-Azhar and other religious figures.
- 2022-11-08A Word of Truth about the Pope of the Vatican
- 2022-11-04Death Row Prisoner Mohammad Ramadan Pleads with Pope to Aid his Release
- 2022-11-04Al-Wefaq Adresses His Holiness the Pope: Bahrain Suffers Crisis, Oppression and Intolerance
- 2022-11-04In Bahrain, Pope Speaks out against Death Penalty and Discrimination: Reuters
- 2022-11-03Pope Francis Calls for End to Death Penalty and Religious Discrimination in Bahrain Visit