"Government Orders" Postpone General Assembly Meeting of Bahraini Society Against Normalization
2022-09-24 - 10:00 am
Bahrain Mirror: The General Assembly meeting of the Bahraini Society Against Normalization with Zionist Enemy has been postponed by government orders, information revealed.
Information indicates that the conference of the General Assembly of the Bahraini Society Against Normalization with Zionist Enemy has been postponed until further notice, as it was supposed to be held today, September 24, 2022. However, the Ministry of Development postponed it, claiming that it is waiting for approvals from other parties, which means waiting for the approval of the security authorities.
Founded in 2001, the Bahraini Society Against Normalization with Zionist Enemy was harassed by the official and security apparatus, especially after the announcement of the normalization agreement with the Israeli occupation entity. These apparatus also prevented the society's seminar that was to be held remotely to discuss the subject of normalization with youths from the Gulf. Besides, the Interior Ministry earlier summoned the society's head and some of its members.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges