Al-Wefaq: September 15 is "Day of Betrayal"
2022-09-06 - 2:50 p
Bahrain Mirror: Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society said that it will consider September 15 of each year "A Day of Betrayal", indicating that it will become "the title of shameful anniversary in which the regime signed the normalization agreement with the usurping Zionist entity," according to a statement issued by the society.
The society considered that this is "the most dangerous project that affects the sovereignty of Bahrain, its Islamic and Arab depth and its honorable history," noting that "the people of Bahrain with all its components, active forces, national elites and indigenous masses stand united against the treason agreement and against normalization with the enemy."
Al-Wefaq said that the authority does not have a popular or legal mandate to make this step, noting that it is "implementing its policies by force and repression".
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth