Bahrain in Kushner's Memoir: How did He Change History in Bahrain and Gulf?
2022-09-02 - 8:50 p
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): Jared Kushner, former US President Donald Trump's son-in-law and adviser, published his memoir entitled "Breaking History: A White House Memoir".
The 516-page memoir included details of Kushner's role in what is known as the Trump peace plan or the US peace plan, from the Peace to Prosperity Workshop held in Manama in 2019 to the Deal of the Century, which ended up with Bahrain and the UAE normalization of ties with Israel, under the auspices of the United States in the so-called "Abraham Accords". Sudan and Morocco later followed suit.
Kushner is one of the most prominent founders of these agreements. He participated in the anniversary event of the agreements and delivered a speech at the opening session of the "Abraham Accords bloc" in the Israeli Knesset, in which he recounted how the agreement "shocked everyone" and "created...a new sample in the region".
The memoir is widely circulated on social media outlets, especially on Twitter. Ivanka Trump, daughter of former US President Donald Trump, posted a tweet on her official account, praising the "success" of her husband's book, noting that it is the "best-selling book on Amazon".
Bahrain Mirror newspaper will publish in a special file the highlights of the memoir's content.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges