Tenth Eve: Central Prayer Led by Sheikh Mahmoud Al-Aa'li, Scholars Procession to Launch after 8
2022-08-08 - 1:35 p
Bahrain Mirror: As part of the closing events of Ashura, activists announced that the central prayer of the tenth eve this year will be led by Sheikh Mahmoud Al-A'ali at the Al-Khawaja Mosque in the capital, Manama.
According to the announcement, men will pray in Al-Khawaja Mosque and at Imam Hussein Street (PBUH), while women will pray in Moe'men Mosque and the women's section in Al-Khawaja Mosque.
The scholars' procession will launch on the tenth eve at 8:40 pm near Moe'men Mosque and Sayed Abdullah Al-Ghuraifi is expected to lead the procession as usual.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People