Saudi Arabia Executes Yemeni, Two Saudi Shiites
2022-05-15 - 11:28 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Saudi authorities executed Mohammed Abdulbaset Al-Muallami, Yemeni national, and two Saudi Shiite prisoners of conscience from Al-Qatif.
A statement issued by the Interior Ministry on Saturday (May 14, 2022) confirmed that the Saudi authorities executed Yemeni citizen Al-Muallami and two prisoners of conscience, Hussein bin Ali Al Bu-Abdullah and Mohammed bin Khidir bin Hashim Al-Awami, from Al-Qatif, and hid their corpses in unknown places.
On March 12, Saudi Arabia executed dozens of detainees, including 41 youths from the peaceful movement in Al-Ahsa and Al-Qatif as well as seven Yemenis without fair trials, alleging that they were involved in what they dubbed terrorist cases.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World