Bahraini Ahmed Al-Khuzaie Becomes Member in Israeli Organization
2022-05-12 - 3:41 p
Bahrain Mirror: Information confirmed that Bahraini Ahmed Al-Khuzaie has joined an Israeli organization based in Tel-Aviv.
The Tel Aviv-based Gulf-Israel Center for Social Entrepreneurship, known as "Sharaka", announced Al-Khuzaie's membership, while his LinkedIn account confirmed joining the center as Director of U.S. Affairs.
The Israeli Center posted on Tuesday (May 10, 2022) a photo of a number of members, including Al-Khuzaie, which he said was taken during a workshop in Chicago, Illinois, on the "Israel Independence Day", which marks the anniversary of Nakba Day and the occupation of Palestine.
Al-Khuzaie is active on twitter and is known for his critical positions against the opposition and the 2011 protests. He was welcomed by the authority and was a constant guest on Bahrain State television and local newspapers.
Al-Khuzaie travels between the United States and Bahrain and says he holds a PhD from a Japanese university called Osaka, but people close to him say he has been previously involved in financial fraud cases, and his PhD is not real.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People