Britain Exempts Bahrainis from Visa Starting June 1
2022-05-12 - 3:11 p
Bahrain Mirror: The British Home Office announced exempting Bahraini citizens from tourism visas, indicating that this decision will take effect on June 1.
Those wishing to travel to the UK will have to apply electronically 48 hours before traveling at a fee of £30 per person (about BD14).
The passport is not required to be sent to the British Embassy under the new procedures. The submission of fingerprints or other documents is not also required.
The electronic exemption includes travel for tourism, treatment and business and is valid for 6 months, however, it excludes travel for marriage, work or residence.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38