Salman bin Hamad Congratulates Israeli PM on Passover Holiday
2022-04-21 - 3:59 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Crown Prince and Prime Minister, Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, extended his best wishes to the Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, on the occasion of Passover.
Bahrain News Agency said that the officials "reviewed regional and international developments of common interest."
They also discussed the recent events in Al-Quds and the importance of de-escalation of tensions, and stressed the need for respect and tolerance for all religions, in reference to the attack launched by the occupation forces against worshippers in Al-Quds and the storming of the mosque.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth