Bahrainis Stage Protest in Support of the Mourabiton in Al-Aqsa Mosque, Disown Normalizers
2022-04-16 - 10:33 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahraini citizens staged peaceful protests in the village of Al-Markh, north of Manama, on Friday evening, to support the Palestinian people and the Mourabiton in Al-Quds, and to denounce the Israeli occupation forces' storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Protestors raised several slogans in support of the Palestinian people and disowning normalizers with the occupation entity. They also raised slogans critical of the normalization agreement between the Government and the occupation entity.
The Israeli oppression against Palestinians at the Al-Aqsa Mosque has led to the injury of about 230 Palestinians and arrest of 500 others, including children.
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat