Ayatollah Qassim on Normalization: Israeli Enemy Works to Destroy Nation's Interests and Conscience
2022-03-28 - 1:30 am
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim issued a statement concerning the ongoing normalization process, saying that "normalization with the Israeli enemy works towards destroying the nation's interests, pride and unity, but the Islamic mentality of the nation and its conscience are the most targeted."
Below is the full statement:
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
It is clear that normalization with the Israeli enemy works towards destroying the interests of the nation, its pride, and its unity, but what is mostly targeted is the nation's Islamic mentality, its conscience, spirit and practical Islamic behavior and morality, to pull out the roots of Islam in it as well its affiliation with it, turning into another form of Zionism, and the [extremist] Jewish doctrine that create their own views on the religion of God, far from the purity of the Moses religious law, and what the prophet who followed him, Jesus (pbuh) was committed to, answering the call of the Last of the Messengers (pbuh).
The nation of Islam can either remain silent on the conspiracy, hence losing this earthly life and the afterlife, or remain patient in its fight and resist it with everything it has until it causes it to fail.
Isa Ahmed Qassim
March 26, 2022
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms