Sheikh Al-Daihi Calls for Releasing Sheikh Ali Salman after Hamad bin Jassim Statements
2022-03-12 - 11:23 p
Bahrain Mirror: Al-Wefaq Deputy Secretary-General, Sheikh Hussein Al-Daihi, demanded on Saturday (March 12, 2022) the release of Bahraini opposition leader Sheikh Ali Salman following the statements of former Qatari Foreign Minister Hamad bin Jassim, in which he stated that his communication with Salman was conducted with the knowledge of Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa and former Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa.
Al-Daihi deemed the Qatari official's statements as another evidence of the "maliciousness of the charges brought against Sheikh Ali Salman," describing what happened as "a crisis of governance, a crisis of justice and a moral crisis. Sentencing such a man for 29 years in prison over grudges and psychological emotions reflects behavior that is not appropriate for building homelands."
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges