Brian Dooley: We Expected More from Biden Administration in HR File in Bahrain
2022-03-06 - 2:36 am
Bahrain Mirror: Senior advisor at Human Rights First, Brian Dooley, said the human rights community expected the Biden administration to do more than it did on the ground.
He said that international pressure helps correct human rights conditions, indicating that pressures contributed to the release of prisoners in Bahrain, including Zainab Al-Khawaja.
In a virtual symposium organized by the Americans for Democracy and Human Rights in Bahrain, Dooley urged the Biden Administration to put the file of human rights violations in Bahrain back on its political agenda.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini