PCR Test for Passengers Coming to Bahrain through King Fahd Causeway Cancelled
2022-02-21 - 10:30 p
Bahrain Mirror: King Fahd Causeway authorities on the Bahraini side have begun allowing those coming from Saudi Arabia to enter the country without a PCR test for all age groups.
The new resolution came into force on Sunday, February 20, 2022, as part of a package of resolutions to ease restrictions on the Coronavirus outbreak.
However, those heading to Saudi Arabia must provide a PCR test to the Saudi side of the causeway, which still requires a result of a laboratory test that proves that the passenger has no Coronavirus to allow him to enter Saudi Arabia.
A number of countries around the world have begun easing restrictions imposed due to the Coronavirus pandemic, while others such as Britain have decided to lift all the restrictions in preparation for a return to normalcy as it was before the virus outbreak in late 2019.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations