As Formula 1 Race Approaches, Bahrain Cancels PCR Tests, Isolation Period for Passengers Arriving in Kingdom
2022-02-18 - 12:07 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini authorities announced the cancellation of the PCR test and isolation period for passengers arriving in to Bahrain, as the booking for the formula one race, to be held in Bahrain on March 20, approaches.
Based on recommendations made by the National Medical Taskforce for Combatting the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Civil Aviation Affairs (CAA) has announced an update to the Kingdom of Bahrain's health entry procedures at Bahrain International Airport.
The following procedures will be effective from Sunday, 20 February 2022:
- All passengers arriving in the Kingdom of Bahrain do not need to conduct a PCR test upon arrival.
- Cancellation of the precautionary quarantine for all passengers arriving in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings