Hamas Expresses "Regret" for Bahrain's Reception of Bennett, Praises Stance of Bahraini People
2022-02-15 - 1:02 p
Bahrain Mirror: Hamas expressed its deep regret for the reception of Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett in some capitals.
Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum said the visits of Israeli leaders to some capitals are rejected and can never give Tel Aviv legitimacy and will not bring good for the region.
He stressed that "such visits by Israeli leaders to Arab and Islamic capitals will not provide it with alleged legitimacy, and will not cover up its crimes, terrorism and racism, nor will they bring good, security and stability to our region and its peoples, who are still suffering from this colonial Zionist project."
"We, in Hamas, are proud of the Bahraini people stances against normalization with the occupation and which support our people's rights and justice of its national cause. We renew our rejection of all forms of normalization with the occupation and call on our normalizing brotherly Arab countries to retract this wrong path," Barhoum said.
The Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett arrived in Manama on Monday on the first official visit to Bahrain. He was received by the Bahraini Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdullatif Al-Zayani.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour