Iran Says Some of its Demands on Sanctions not Yet Addressed in Talks
2022-02-08 - 2:57 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Some of Iran's demands over lifting economic sanctions against it have not yet been addressed in the nuclear talks in Vienna, Iran's foreign minister said on Monday in Tehran.
"In the latest texts obtained from the Vienna talks, part of our demands for the lifting of sanctions have not yet been addressed," Hossein Amirabdollahian said during a joint news conference with his Finnish counterpart.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World