Ayatollah Qassim Dubs War on Yemen Dirty
2022-02-07 - 3:55 p
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim dubbed the war on Yemen "dirty", calling for taking action to support the people of Yemen.
Qassim said "it is a dirty war as per religion and human conscience, imposing a blockade on food and medicine so that the weak and children starve."
"Every Muslim must measure his Islamic faith and belief by the extent to which he is interested in the affairs of Muslims, and any of their countries, as well as the extent to which he supports them in their plight when he is able to."
He described it as an "all out aggression that targets all facilities of life in that Muslim country by other neighboring Islamic states, in compliance with the United States' arrogant desire and push, and based on its practical support."
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin