Britain: Parliamentary Motion Expresses Concern at Continuing HR Violations in Bahrain
2022-01-20 - 10:30 p
Bahrain Mirror: 47 British MPs signed a motion expressing grave concern at serious human rights violations in Bahrain.
The motion signed by MPs from different parties, including that Conservative party, said that this House is concerned by continuing serious human rights violations in Bahrain, including the ongoing arbitrary detention and inhumane treatment of prisoners of conscience, including Abduljalil Al-Singace, Hasan Mushaima, Abdulwahab Hussain, Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja and Sheikh Ali Salman.
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan