Al-Muhafda: Parvez Has Prostate Tumor, Prison Clinic Didn't Inform his Family on His Release
2021-12-23 - 6:59 p
Bahrain Mirror: Human rights activist Sayed Yousif Al-Muhafda said that the recently released detainee Mohammqed Jawad Pervez suffers from a prostate tumor according to the first diagnosis and it is not known whether the tumor is benign or malignant.
Al-Muhafda said via his Instagram account that Pervez's family was not informed when he was released, although the prison clinic was aware of his disease.
Pervez was supposed to undergo an urgent surgery today, but it was postponed for a month "due to the hospital's preoccupation with other surgeries," according to Al-Muhafda.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges