Saudi Court Postpones Case of Two Bahrainis on Death Row
2021-12-21 - 6:31 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Saudi Court of Appeals postponed the case of Bahraini detainees, Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan, who are on death row.
A Saudi court sentenced Sadiq and Jaafar to death after spending more than six years in Saudi prisons.
These two citizens were arrested on May 8, 2015 for political reasons. Their families could only contact them after 110 days of disappearance.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children