What Mushaima and Al-Singace are being Subjected to Refutes Authority's Claims: Salam President
2021-12-04 - 9:58 p
Bahrain Mirror: President of Salam for Democracy and Human Rights Jawad Fairooz said that what Mr. Hasan Mushaima and Dr. Abduljalil Al-Singace are being subjected to reveals that the authority's claims that it guarantees the prisoners' rights are untrue.
In a solidarity visit to activist Ali Mushaima who is protesting in front of the Bahraini Embassy in London, Fairooz said "Mushaima and Al-Singace are sacrificing themselves in order to make the voice of Bahraini people reach the international public opinion and shed the light on poor conditions in Bahraini prisons."
He indicated that Mr. Hasan Mushaima is prevented from treatment and calling his family, adding that Dr. Abduljalil is prevented from his simplest rights of documentation.
Fairooz called for the unconditional release of prisoners of conscience, saying that "we can't believe any plan to correct human rights conditions without the release of detainees".
He said that what activist Ali Mushaima is doing is a great sacrifice, in such cold weather, in order to convey the voice of prisoners of conscience in Bahrain.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations