Crown Prince Discuses with National Security Adviser of Israel Developments in Region in Presence of Security and Military Leaders
2021-11-21 - 7:40 p
Bahrain Mirror: Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Crown Prince and Prime Minister, met with the National Security Adviser of Israel, Eyal Holata, and his accompanying delegation at the 2021 Manama Dialogue.
The National Security Advisor, Royal Guard Commander, Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Minister of Finance and National Economy, Salman bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, and the President of the National Security Agency, Adel bin Khalifa Al Fadhel, also attended the meeting.
The Crown Prince welcomed the National Security Adviser of Israel and highlighted the continuing importance of strengthening relations following the signing of the Abraham Accords, Bahrain News agency reported.
The officials discussed during their meeting the Manama Dialogue agenda and its importance to enhance regional and global security.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons