More than 240 Shiite Clerics Reiterate Rejection to Normalization with "Zionist Enemy"
2021-10-03 - 4:46 p
Bahrain Mirror: More than 240 Shiite clerics in Bahrain signed a statement rejecting "normalization with the Zionist enemy" and the opening of an Israeli embassy in Manama.
The following is the full statement:
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
Peace be upon Prophet Mohammad and his Household
We condemn the hosting of the Foreign Minister of the Zionist enemy in Bahrain. We also renew our rejection and denunciation of all forms of normalization with this usurping entity, including the opening of its embassy and establishing trade relations with it.
We reiterate our firm stance in support of the Palestinian people, and that stress that we continue to hold on to every grain of soil of the blessed land of Palestine, which has been watered by the blood of martyrs through years of jihad, resistance and steadfastness, and whose people's blood is being spilled today in Al-Quds and Jenin at the hands of the murderous invaders.
23 Safar 1443
October 1, 2021
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges