Ayatollah Qassim: Despicable Normalization with Zionist Enemy is One of Gov't Wars against People
2021-10-03 - 12:22 am
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim described the normalization of Bahrain's ruling regime with the Zionist entity as treason and malice.
"The despicable and traitorous normalization with the Zionist enemy is one of Bahrain's government policy wars against the people," Ayatollah Qassim said in a tweet on his Twitter account.
"Normalization comes in conjunction with the practices of the people in power that include fear, impoverishment, imprisonment, displacement, humiliation, marginalization and the denial of the rights of the Bahraini people," he added.
Sheikh Isa stressed that "Bahrain insists on [preserving] its identity in face of its government's policy, adding the resistance will take a long time, and it will be a fateful identity battle."
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings