Interior Ministry Launches Raids Campaign in Samaheej and Buri, Arrests 7 Citizens
2021-09-14 - 2:25 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Interior Ministry led a campaign of arrests in more than one Bahraini villages at dawn on Monday, September 13, 2021.
While the Interior Ministry announced some releases under the Alternative Penal Code, a campaign of arrests was launched in which six youths from Smaheej were arrested after raiding their houses. Mahmoud Saber from Buri was also arrested.
The arrested six are: Mostafa Hussein, Jassim Al-Ekla, Yousif Al-Jufairi, Mohammad Mahmoud, Hasan Ali Ahmad and Ali Abdulmohsen.
The authorities also arrested Ali Ahmad Abu Taki from Buri, according to Rasd Network.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms