Lapid: Israel to Open its Diplomatic Mission in Bahrain within Month
2021-08-14 - 9:20 p
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): Israeli Foreign Minister Yair Lapid told Moroccan journalists on Thursday that the new Israeli diplomatic mission is expected to open in Bahrain next month.
Lapid confirmed that he is in contact with his Bahraini counterpart Abdulatif bin Rashid Al-Zayani about the opening of the Israeli diplomatic mission in Bahrain.
Bahrain's Undersecretary for International Relations Sheikh Abdullah bin Ahmad al Khalifa went to the Zionist entity in a four-day trip during which he met with the President, Prime Minister and Foreign Minister.
Khalifa said on Sunday that he hopes the Bahraini ambassador assume his post in Israel soon.
Khaled Yousef Al-Jalahama was officially appointed as Bahraini Ambassador to Israel in June.
Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates are the only Gulf States to formally normalize relations with the Zionist entity under the Abraham Accords, sponsored by the United States in September 2020.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources