Case of Sheikh Al-Zakzaky Adjourned until July 28 for Ruling
2021-07-05 - 3:22 am
Bahrain Mirror: A Nigerian court adjourned the case of leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Zakzaky, until July 28 for ruling.
The court listened in its session (July 2, 2021) to the final pleading of the defense team.
Isaac Adam Isaac, a member of the team of lawyers defending Sheikh Al-Zakzaky, expected the release of the sheikh and his wife in the ruling session.
The Nigerian authorities have been detaining Sheikh Al-Zakzaky and his wife since December 13, 2015, after the Nigerian army launched an armed attack on participants in the 40th of Imam Hussein march in Kaduna state, which killed about 1,000 Shiites.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World