Ayatollah Qassim to Citizens: Any Gathering that would Increase Epidemic Outbreak is not Religiously Permissible
2021-05-25 - 8:31 am
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim stressed that it is not religiously permissible to hold any gathering that would increase spread of the epidemic, fill hospitals with patients and claim more lives.
Sheikh Qassim warned in a statement on (May 24, 2021) of any gathering that would increase outbreak of the Coronavirus.
He added that not committing to Sharia provisions as well as leniency in implementing health precautions is one of the reasons for the rapid increase in death rates.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations