Ayatollah Qassim: It is Shame to Leave Al-Aqsa and Al-Quds to Israeli Criminal Desire
2021-05-22 - 5:11 am
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim said that is shame to leave the Al-Aqsa and Al-Quds to the Israeli criminal desire to do whatever it wants with them.
Sheikh Isa Qassim said via his Twitter account "O' people of Islamic and Arab Nation, it shame to leave the Al-Aqsa and Al-Quds to the Israeli criminal cruel power to do whatever it wants with them. It is shame to abandon your Palestinian brothers with the hatred and cruelty of Jews."
He considered that those who link their fate to Israel and are allied with it share its same concerns. They consider Israel's security theirs, and its defeat their defeat. They see that Israel's victory is theirs. These people preferred Israel over their nation, which they took as an enemy.
He added that when people living in Al-Quds and Palestinians rise together, Israel shall be defeated. He called on the people of nation to unite in order to defeat and break the criminals.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin