Bahraini Royal Decree to Release 91 Prisoners on Occasion of Ramadan
King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa
2021-04-13 - 12:20 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued a royal decree to pardon and release 91 prisoners who had been sentenced in various cases, after having served part of the terms issued against them.
This amnesty and release comes on the occasion of the blessed month of Ramadan.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons