Protestors Burn Photo of First Bahraini Ambassador to Israeli Entity
2021-04-02 - 12:57 am
Bahrain Mirror: Protestors burnt the Israeli flag and photo of the Head of Bahrain's Diplomatic Mission to the State of Israel, Ambassador Khalid Yusuf Al-Jalahma, expressing popular anger over the development of relations and normalization with the Israeli entity.
King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued on Tuesday (March 30, 2021) two royal decrees appointing Ambassador Khalid Yusuf Al-Jalahma as Head of Bahrain's Diplomatic Mission to Israel, and establishing Bahrain's diplomatic mission to the Israeli Entity.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms