Protests in Bahrain Demanding Release of Prisoners after Coronavirus Outbreak in Prisons
2021-04-02 - 12:19 am
Bahrain Mirror: Hundreds of citizens took to the streets in different areas across Bahrain for the second day in a row (Tuesday, March 30, 2021) demanding the authorities to release prisoners after Coronavirus outbreak in prison.
Protestors chanted slogans calling on the government to immediately release prisoners.
Protestors, who raised photos for prisoners, held the government fully accountable for the lives of their relatives.
Prisoners had already confirmed that there is a state of horror inside the prison with Coronavirus outbreak, adding that the prison administration left them without food.
Angry protestos blocked the streets with tires, condemning the government indifference to their demands.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini