King Hamad Appoints Yusuf Al-Jalahma as Bahrain's Ambassador to Israeli Entity
2021-03-31 - 11:59 p
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued on Tuesday (March 30, 2021) Royal Decree 43/2021, appointing Ambassador Khalid Yusuf Al-Jalahma as Head of Bahrain's Diplomatic Mission to the State of Israel.
The Foreign Affairs Minister shall implement the provisions of this decree, which takes immediate effect, and will be published in the Official Gazette.
He also issued Royal Decree 42/2021, establishing Bahrain's diplomatic mission to the State of Israel
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges