Israel Advises Citizens to Avoid UAE and Bahrain Citing Iranian Threat
2021-03-30 - 6:23 p
Bahrain Mirror: Israel's National Security Agency on Monday advised tourists against travel to the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and other countries across the region, citing the threat of attack by Iran.
"We estimate that Iran will continue to operate in the near future to harm Israeli targets," the agency's anti-terrorism office said in a statement.
The warning included both Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the UAE as well as Bahrain. It also identified Georgia, Azerbaijan, the Kurdish region of Iraq, Turkey, Jordan and Egypt as areas to avoid.
It is to mention that the Emirates and Bahrain established diplomatic ties with Israel last year.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations