Al-Wefaq Announces Infection of Sheikh Hasan Isa with Coronavirus
2021-03-30 - 1:19 am
Bahrain Mirror: Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society announced the infection of detainee Sheikh Hasan Isa with Coronavirus.
The society said in an official statement that "there are worrying information about increasing number of detainees infected with Coronavirus inside the Bahraini prisons. Meanwhile, the Bahraini authorities are doing nothing in this regard."
"We, in Al-Wefaq, wonder if the Bahraini authorities are waiting to see hundreds of corpses of prisoners, mainly prisoners of conscience, coming out from prison."
Al-Wefaq called on the state to deal in a responsible way like other states that released prisoners.
The society reiterated its call to immediately release all prisoners of conscience from the Bahraini regime prisons.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour