Israeli Embassy in Bahrain Launches Official Account
2021-03-25 - 6:35 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Israeli entity launched on Wednesday (March 23, 2021) an official account to its embassy in Bahrain.
The first tweet posted was an announcement on a medical cooperation between an Israeli medical center and Al- Salmaniya Medical Complex, the main hospital in Bahrain.
Ofir Gendelman, Prime Minister Netanyahu's spokesperson, said that the launching of the account is considered a step forward in promoting Israeli-Bahraini relations.
It is to mention that Bahrain and the UAE signed an agreement to normalize relations with Israel in mid-September in a ceremony held in the White house, under the auspices of the former US president Donald Trump.
Since the announcement of normalization, thousands of Bahrainis have staged protests across Bahrain to condemn this step.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children