Detainee Abd Ali Al-Singace Contracts COVID-19 Virus: Activist
2021-03-25 - 6:32 am
Bahrain Mirror: Political prisoner Abd Ali (Mohammad) Al-Singace contracted Coronavirus on Wednesday (March 24, 2021) inside Jaw Central Prison.
Activist Ibtisam Al-Saegh said that Al-Singace suffers chronic diseases that put this life to danger, in addition to the Coronavirus he has now. She demanded the authorities to provide him with treatment and suitable conditions to treat other infected inmates and to take the needed measure to curb the spread of the virus among prisoners.
Abd Ali Al-Singace is one of those who witnessed the killing of martyr Abdulrida Bo Hamid on the hands of Bahraini army. He was among the people who transferred Bo Hamid to the hospital after he was shot by the Bahraini army which was besieging the Pearl (Lualua) roundabout.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges