Bahraini Prince Admits AstraZeneca Vaccine to Nepal without Prior Permission: BBC
2021-03-17 - 9:43 am
Bahrain Mirror: Drug regulators in Nepal are investigating how a Bahraini prince was able to take Covid-19 vaccine into the country without permission.
Mohamed Hamad Mohamed Al Khalifa arrived in Nepal on Monday, with about 2,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine.
Importing drugs into Nepal needs prior approval.
The Bahraini embassy told Nepalese media that the prince's team wanted to donate the vaccine to villagers in the Gorkha district.
On Tuesday Thaneshwor Guragain, a spokesperson for Seven Summits Trek - the company arranging Prince Al Khalifa's trip - told the Himalayan Times that after quarantining for seven days, the group would travel to the Chumnurbi Rural Municipality, in Gorkha district.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom