MP Criticizes Putting Investment of Sovereign Fund in Hands of Foreign Employees
2021-03-17 - 6:55 am
Bahrain Mirror: First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Abdulnabi Salman, criticized the fact that the majority of Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company employees are from one friendly country, Britain.
Salman considered in the Parliament session on Tuesday, March 16, 2021, that "it is a strategic risk to put national investments in foreign hands."
For his part, Minister of Transportation and Telecommunications who is politically responsible for Bahrain Mumtalakat Kamal Ahmed confirmed that the accusation is not true.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth