Exchange of Packages and Letters between Bahrain and Israeli Entity Starts
2021-03-04 - 1:52 am
Bahrain Mirror: Beginning Monday, Israelis will be able to send and receive packages and letters via postal, registered, and express mail to Bahrain.
In December, while an Israeli delegation was in Bahrain, the two countries signed a memorandum of understanding in the field of communication.
Communications Ministry Director-General Liran Avisar Ben-Horin said "The implementation of the signed memorandum of understanding will create a bridge between the countries and enable the development of economic and social ties between private and public figures in both countries."
Liran Avisar Ben-Horin, who signed the agreement, stated "The relationship being forged between Israel and Arab states, and the connection between the Israel Post and the postal authorities in Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates will allow for the tightening of trade ties between the countries and offer Israeli customers broader solutions for exports and imports."
The announcement by the UAE and Bahrain to normalize their relations with the Israeli occupation in public has provoked a wave of Arab and international reactions, rejecting and denouncing the agreement, and considering it to be a violation of the rights of the Palestinian people and the Palestinian cause.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children